Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We're going to need a mini-van

Introducing Baby S. #3!!

(After a few worried phone calls and emails, Don't worry! Everything is ok! For some reason, my original blog about the new baby got "deleted" so that's why it's not up anymore! So sorry! Thanks for everyone's concern!)

Yes, that's right . . . we're having another baby!! No, definitely not planned - it's just one of life's little surprise miracles! The babies will be about 15 months apart, so to say our life will change alot is an understatement!

The baby is due date is March 19, 2009 - so 3 kids in 2 years. I wondered for a sec if that is even possible and I guess it is! I told Pete we need to get our own television show!!

So, after the shock is starting to wear off we are gearing up for the future baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Huge news!!! Congratulations!!!! I imagine life is a little crazy for you right now!
I enjoy the blog.....the babies are adorable! A mini-Pete and mini-Christy. I love it!! :)

Hope you're doing well!

Love,
Lindsay and Brad

Deonne said...

Oh my goodness! You are going to have your hands full! Congratulations! I can't wait to see another beautiful baby!