Hailey Alyssa S.
This little baby has been Hailey, since even before I found out she was a girl! Everyone kept saying, "Oh, you know it's a boy!" and for some reason I just KNEW it was a girl! I even had a dream about her and her name. It is just another one of those things that is so different this time around. With the twins I never had a "feeling".
She and Avery are going to be sharing a room (after Hailey is sleeping through the night!) So really, Avery is going to have her room for quite some time! We are doing a flowers and butterflies theme in, of course, pink! Pete is really adjusting to being in his own room too.
.jpg)

2 comments:
Precious!! That is a beautiful name! :)
How are you feeling? Not much longer! I hope you're doing well.
Congrats on baby #3. I worked with your mom at Franz and the last time we spoke, the twins were being born. My how time flies. I hope all is well. Oh, Brittany H. (formerly Brittany B.) just had her first son last Monday and his name is Colin. I used to keep your mom updated about her.
Ashley
Post a Comment