.jpg)
My mom treated Avery and I to a girl's weekend at my sister's house in Lubbock. It was extra special this year because we got to do some wedding planning while we were there. We went and saw the revamped reception place at the Merket Alumni Center - wow, it sure has changed from I went to award ceremonies there! We also got to do a little dress shopping and Ashley might have found the "one" but she wants to do a little more shopping just to make sure!
Avery once again did great on the airplane. This time she was a "ticketed" passenger, so she had her own seat. I brought lots of activities on the plane which kept her well occupied. On the ride home, she actually fell asleep which was fantastic, until I had to carry her out and then haul her and all our stuff to the car. But since that was the only rough part I would say it was a success!
My sister introduced my non-veggie eating daughter to healthy milkshakes that have hidden spinach thrown in and Avery LOVES them. I am eternally grateful, because now Avery has a great way to get her veggies in!!
We also went to this great park that is HUGE and has a wooden town built inside of it. There was everything and anything to run around and climb in. Unfortunately we went right before we had to leave, so we didn't get to spend much time there. . .hence the pic of Avery screaming as I was carrying her out!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment