
Since Hailey loves books so much I originally had the idea to do a "book party", but found so many cute ideas for Eric Carle's "The Very Hungry Catepillar" and Hailey's birthday party theme was born! All my kiddos (as well as their momma) love Eric Carle books so this theme seemed to be a great fit. The more I kept searching for ideas, the more amazing things I found!
I ventured into cake making, er, cupcake making! I think the cupcake cake turned out so well! But, I do know that I really probably won't be doing it again! Cake decorating is tough - but it was all worth it seeing how happy that little cake made Hailey! She loved it and kept shouting, "CATEPILLAR!"
We also had a little photo catepillar to take pictures in. My kiddos were priceless getting their pictures taking being the catepillar. Each of their personalities really shined through!
Hailey is so lucky to have so many people that love, care and dote on her. I feel like birthday parties are more for the adults to feel the love - and boy, did I feel it at this birthday party. It truly means so much to Pete and I to have so many people take time out of their day for our special little baby. These are definitely memories to last a lifetime. Thank you to everyone that made this a special day for Hailey!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment