Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun Friday

We're just playing around on this Friday morning. We have been cooped up for days because the weather has been horrible! But, today the sun is shining and it is gorgeous outside!! This might be the last "cool" day before the heat hits!


Our GG bought us these cute little outfits!! I wish I had as many outfits as these kiddos have!!!

The babies have their hands in their mouths all the time. I can see the little teeth right under their gums. We haven't had to much trouble with them yet. . . please let this teething thing be easy!!!

I don't know if you are a "Calvin and Hobbs" fan, but Pete reminds me of Calvin everytime I try to take a "good" picture. Calvin always makes a silly face right when the camera clicks . . .and that's my little boy!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Christy, they really could NOT be any cuter!! Both of them will break many hearts some day, and (big) Pete will have to keep his trusty baseball bat by the door when Miss Avery has guys lined up outside! :)
So so sweet - don't you just love the fun 'everyday' moments?