
Before I became a mother, I never knew -
- that a toothless grin and giggle could make me so happy
- that I would be able to give unconditional love so freely
- the pride I feel towards my husband for providing for our family
- the admiration I feel towards my mother for all of her selfless acts
- the happiness of seeing my baby smile first thing in the morning
- how tiny accomplishments make me feel proud for myself and my children
- the hopes, dreams and fears I have for someone so small and new
- how wonderful life could be and all the limitless possibilities for our future
Before I became a mother, I never knew.

.jpg)

1 comment:
Beautiful! I completely agree - well said!!
Happy FIRST Mother's Day! I hope you are able to enjoy it all - even with a couple of sweet babies who are 'under the weather'! Hope everyone gets well soon!!
Post a Comment