Our house is coming along and we were so excited to go visit this past weekend. The brick is almost done, they just need to finish it around back. The drywall was going up as we were there. They have told us that it will go very quickly after that. I was hoping that we would be able to have our first Christmas there, but our new closing date is Dec. 29. We'll just have to wait and see.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Slowly but surely . . .
Our house is coming along and we were so excited to go visit this past weekend. The brick is almost done, they just need to finish it around back. The drywall was going up as we were there. They have told us that it will go very quickly after that. I was hoping that we would be able to have our first Christmas there, but our new closing date is Dec. 29. We'll just have to wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

1 comment:
OMG, Christy! I found you. I lost my phone and all your info so I couldn't call you before you left. Boo. But I am glad you are well. Wow, preggers! That's awesome! Congrats on your family. Hey, e-mail me all your info, would ya? I would love to give you a call!
browniek@hotmail.com
Love,
Katie Brown
Post a Comment