Sunday, January 24, 2010
A little of this, and a little of that . . .
Pete's first experience with hot chocolote (err . . .warm chocolate) on one of the few REALLY cold days we have down here.
Avery's bed one morning. You might think "Why are is there newspaper in teeny tiny pieces all over the bed?" Well, Avery woke up during the night and Daddy thought it would be a good idea to give her the newspaper to read in bed, since she likes to read so much. This is what I found in the morning. Daddy's response was "I thought she would like the funnies . . . "
Hailey's new found love . . . reading. I think I get a picture everyday of her cuddled up with some board book (still having a bit of trouble with those paper ones . . )
And finally, what could be better when you are two than your own personal bounce house in your garage? What could be better for a momma than for her two year olds to let off some steam when the weather was nasty, cold and wet for a week. I just pulled the bounce house into the garage and let them bounce away!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment