Throughout Christmas, Pete had days off from work and then took off other days in order to have a full 14 days off. It was really awesome and we throughouly enjoyed being together as a family. On many days when we would be gettig the kids ready, he would turn to me and say "How do you do this by yourself?", which would totally make my day! On his first day back to work, it felt really wierd around our house. I had gotten used to having some help around here! This was so good for all of us. . .I think we are planning on doing it every Christmas break.
This was one of our trips to see the ducks in our neighborhood. I love the look on Avery's face as she is looking and thinking. So sweet, so cute, so smart, so wonderful!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment