
Hailey had a "fun" day. You know how it is when your birthday is during the week! She went to Mommy's dr. appointment (horrible sinus infection!) and then she and I got to spend some alone time together since A&P were at school.
After dinner we brought out the big yum. . . brownie cake with ice cream. I have to say that once Avery saw the brownie cake she kept screaming "Avery Birthday, Avery birthday!" I guess she was worried she wasn't going to get any!

Hailey is already doing so much and has such a definite personality that I'm afraid that I'm missing things because it is going by so quickly. She is the only child (right now) that actually lets me take her picture . . .and gives me a smile too! She's got quite a little vocabulary also which totally surprises me when I see her talking and walking around a corner.
She loves her brother and sister very much. It brightens my heart when I see them sharing or playing with her. They are all so close already and I know that they will carry that bond forever. I love right before bedtime when we do prayers, kisses and hugs . . .so sweet!
She has this cute little gesture right now that she does when she wants to give you something. She sticks her arm out, straight as an arrow, and begins to jabber like "Here take it!!"
She's eating so well and I'm hoping to be transitioning to a sippy cup as soon as possible. We're down to two, maybe three bottles a day with the sippy cup mixed in there. I'm taking it slow - A&P didn't have much of a problem so I'm hoping Hailey won't either! And whew, life gets a lot easier without bottles!
So dear Hailey, you have taught us so much already. Know that you are loved and cherished every minute.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment