
So, I'm uber-worried about looking back in 20 years and thinking "Omigosh, I don't have a pic of this or that!" and feeling guilty. So in an effort to ease my guilt inducing stress upon myself, I have been havig pictures of the kiddos taken like crazy!
I have wanted for a long time a really great picture of all five of us. Basically it is really hard to get a good picture of all of us, and let's face it - you hand someone my ginormous/complicated looking camera to take a picture of all of us and they look at you like you just grew another head!
Through the wonders of the internet, facebook, and blogging I have become reacquainted with an old friend from high school, Sara. She has created a great side job doing photography. I had been looking forward to this for months (after first having to cancel a while back due to a household infection of pink eye!)


The weather channel had said it would be breezy but nice - boy, were they wrong. We awoke to heavy storms and lots of rain and mud. Sara was a trooper and met us at the park where we proceeded to get VERY muddy! At the time I thought there was no way that we would even get one picture. Again, boy was I wrong! She did a great job and turned a not-so-great day into fabulous pictures! Here is Sara's info, for anyone interested: http://saragriffinphotography.wordpress.com/
Then I took A & P to "Portrait Innovations" for their one year pictures last year. I really wanted some of the same, similar type shots of Hailey. For some strange reason I decided to take the kids n a Friday, by myself to get not only Hailey's portraits done, but heck, why not try to get a picture of all three of them! They really did well (after being bribed with marshmallows) - I NEVER did get a picture of Lil Pete smiling . . . but that is actually his personality: no faking it!





It is truly amazing what a difference one year can make!!
.jpg)

4 comments:
Oh good Lord, they are so stinking cute!!!! I just want to squeeze them every time I see their sweet little faces! :) :) :)
I love the family pics, they came out really good! You're friend Sara did an awesome job!
Can't wait to see your beautiful family!
Those pics are amazing, your kids are even more adorable in person! Can't wait to see them again and give them lots of hugs!
Love,
Grandma
These family pictures are SOOO good! Your kiddos are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment