My parents recently added on to their "country home" (hee hee). They actually haven't built a "home" there yet, just the barn. But they are blinging out this barn, better than any home! My mom has fully decorated and it looks awesome. So, with the hopes that we would sometime come for an overnight visit, they added a bedroom. I actually got to see the beautiful sunsets and sunrises, which are gorgeous and I began to realize why my parents are spending so much time out there!!!
The kids and I went one weekend when Pete was working, so unfortunately he missed out on the fun. I was a bit worried about so many of us in a small area, but it actually worked out really well. It was nice not to run from room to room, or up and down stairs and always have everything close by. Plus, the property and barn offer alot of room outside of the house to be.
We did everything while we were there. We fed fish and watched them splash around. We chased grasshoppers and caught a few. We rode around country roads on the four wheeler and looked at all the cows, horses, and other animals. We played in the barn with all the toys that my parents have acquired. Needless to say, we just wore out the kids (along with wearing out the adults!!!)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment