Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!



It's a bird, it's a plane . . . it's our little superheros!!!









Avery, Pete, and Hailey flew around in their Halloween superhero costumes and were just as cute as they could be! My mom and I spent alot of time perfecting my creation and I couldn't have been happier with how the costumes turned out. I wanted something that would not only be great for Halloween but also great for dress up time throughout the year. Thank you Mom for all your help!








Our trick or treating experience started out a bit tense as BOTH of our cameras were out of batteries. I FLEW (yes, pun intended) to our neighbors who graciously let me borrow their camera. Thank goodness! At every moment, someone had some piece of their costume off, but we all still had fun walking around and seeing our neighbors.




Our fabulous neighbor Russ also surprised the kiddos with a "Halloween Hunt". He put treat filled black and orange eggs in our yard, gave the kids flashlights and the hunt began! They LOVED it, and I think that might have to become a yearly tradition! A few of our neighbors had special treat bags for our kiddos, they are truly loved and well taken care of around here!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love it! Adorable costumes!