Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Natural History Museum


One weekend we had to be out of our house for some realtor showings, so we decided to take our dinosaur loving kids to the museum. I really dislike going to huge places like this on the weekends, but we had to get out of the house, and it was raining so I thought "How crowded could it be?"

On a Sunday.
While it was raining.
And we parked in the parking garage that makes you come through the museum store on your way in.

Oh, it was crowded. And yes, my son threw a hissy fit for all the dinosaur toys as we walked through the store . But we still managed to have fun. I can't say it's my favorite thing that we have done in this great city of ours, but the kiddos seemed to enjoy.




Hopefully next time we come it won't be so crowded. And raining. And we'll remember to steer clear of the store with all the awesome dino toys. Hopefully.

No comments: