Thursday, April 17, 2008

First "Solid" Food

I guess you can call rice cereal "solid" even though it is so watery!! We really thought that Pete would just go after the food since he is the big eater in our house. But, we were sooo suprised when little Miss Avery just lapped it up! She did such a fantastic job and eating off the spoon. I really couldn't believe it. We got it all on video! I'm going to little by little make it a thicker and then we are going to start some of those veggies!! I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know you dont know me, but Jack had given me the site to look at your blogs and look at the pics. I work with him and I just think they are so precious! Im expecting myself so its neat to see them grow and how their personalities come out! Congrats - they are beautiful!!!!

Heather