So we begin with a smile
We lay on the floor for awhile
We make a lot of grunting noises
And, Voila! Mission accomplished!
Both babies have rolled over. Pete keeps doing it when I look away! He'll be on his stomach, and I'll turn around and then he'll be on his back - he's being very mysterious about it all! Avery wiggles everytime she's on the floor. When I just put her to bed, she was trying to wiggle over. It won't be long . ..
I keep trying to get a picture of both of them up on their arms, but whenever I bring that stupid camera out one of them won't do it! When the camera is not there they both sit up on their arms smiling their heads off . . .when the camera is there, they are screaming their heads off.
.jpg)

1 comment:
Yep, our babies are very close in age! I was actually due on December 10 - Logan came two weeks early (very nice for me...).
I just love Avery and Pete's smiles! So precious!
Post a Comment