
Being a stay at home mom is so rewarding and it is absolutely the only thing I would want to be doing right now. Everyday I get to see something new that my little ones are doing and everyday I get to smile at how wonderful they are. I appreciate Pete so much that he enables me to stay home and take care of our children.
But, being a stay at home mom is tough. I love it so much, but talking baby talk all day, listening to crying for seemingly no reason and waking up early every morning NO MATTER what, is tough! So, I was so excited when our fabulous friend Christie delivered these flowers to our house and guess who they were from?? Pete wrote simply in the card "Thank you for everything you do" . . . it doesn't take much, but wow, it made me feel good! Thank you honey, I appreciate you too!!
.jpg)

1 comment:
What a beautiful bouquet! Way to go, Pete! :)
Christy, I think we're living parallel lives...too bad we don't live closer together, because we could get together and have "playdates" often! (for our sanity...plus the kids would have fun)
Post a Comment