
(Notice the outfit - all courtesy of my hubby. Shirt, shoes, pants and purse . . . shocked aren't you! I know I was impressed!)


Wow, I can't believe that this is the first day of my last year of my twenties! When I was younger I couldn't even envision 29 and then thrity and look, here I am! So this has definitely been my most eventful year yet! What a difference a year can make. Last year at this time Pete and I had rushed to the emergency room, fearing the worst, only to have our prayers answered when we saw those two beating hearts and two bouncy babies on that sonogram machine! Last year on my birthday, I was having to take it easy and have a modified bed rest at home! Last year on my birthday, we decided that I was going to quit my teaching job and spend my time working to form two human beings!!! hee hee So to say that this past year of my life has been eventful would be a complete understatement! I was asked this morning a few times if I felt older . . .and the answer was: YES! Every part of my body feels older, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!
Pete outdid himself for this birthday. We did something tonight that I never have done in my first 29 years . . . we had sushi! The last time we went to eat sushi, I was pregnant and therefore couldn't eat any. So, this time I ate, ate, ate! You might think "raw fish - yucky" but it was SO amazingly good! I was the first to doubt it and the first to stand corrected! So, some pictures are included to mark the occasion!
Also, I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who called and emailed to wish me a happy birthday. I didn't realize how many people were checking out this blog, but I am overwhelmed to find out how many of you "keep up" with us through it!! It's tough to live so far away from so many people we love and care about, but the internet sure makes it easier!
So, yeah, I had a great birthday and I can't wait until next year!!
.jpg)

1 comment:
Happy (belated) birthday!!! Looks like you and Pete had a wonderful time! You guys look great!!
Isn't it wild how life can completely change and throw you on a huge adventure in a short span of time? It's a great ride, though!
Post a Comment