Sunday, June 8, 2008

One of those hot summer days . . .

We spent all morning in our front yard trying to tame the weeds. We had embarrasingly let it go for so long, and all our plants had grown SO huge, that we had to take care of it. It looks so great now! I remember four years ago when we planted all those plants and they were little tiny "baby" plants. We thought that they would never grow!

After all that, during a lull in our afternoon, we decided to take a dip in a neighbor's pool. Big Pete actually took the "dip" and I stood on the sidelines watching wishing I was in there too! I let the babies in for just a minute!

Avery loves the water and takes to it immediately smiling the whole time. Pete has to "warm" up to it a bit and eventually begins to play around. It's funny because that is the opposite of how they act in their baths!




No comments: