Well, we finally decided to do it. We are moving to Houston. WOW! We have really made a life here in Denton for the past five years, so to think about leaving is really scary and at the same time it is really exciting to get back to our hometown. We have made some of the best friends here and people we feel like are our family. It's going to be hard to say goodbye. I'm not sure how the babies feel about it! It sounds silly but I'm super sad to leave our pediatrician. She was there during the night while I was in labor and then she was there when the babies were born. I saw my OB yesterday and I was so upset to tell him we were leaving - I have a history with all these people!! I can't even imagine packing up the nursery . . .but luckily I don't have to think about that yet - we have some time until our house here sells! We love our house here, and our neighbors . . . I'm not sure you could find a better neighborhood or better people anywhere.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The "For Sale" sign is in the front yard
Well, we finally decided to do it. We are moving to Houston. WOW! We have really made a life here in Denton for the past five years, so to think about leaving is really scary and at the same time it is really exciting to get back to our hometown. We have made some of the best friends here and people we feel like are our family. It's going to be hard to say goodbye. I'm not sure how the babies feel about it! It sounds silly but I'm super sad to leave our pediatrician. She was there during the night while I was in labor and then she was there when the babies were born. I saw my OB yesterday and I was so upset to tell him we were leaving - I have a history with all these people!! I can't even imagine packing up the nursery . . .but luckily I don't have to think about that yet - we have some time until our house here sells! We love our house here, and our neighbors . . . I'm not sure you could find a better neighborhood or better people anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment