Monday, September 29, 2008

Best friends


It warms my heart everytime I see the babies smile, laugh and play together. I would really characterize this month as realizing that they have a playmate at all times! They smile, talk, laugh and coo at each other all the time lately. They are also playing really well together with their toys.

Now, in saying that, they don't get along ALL the time! Avery is the paci-stealer and loves to pop it out of her brother's mouth. Most of the time he laughs, but sometimes . . . NOT! He is learing how to hold on to toys from Miss Swiper which is helping a little bit too. Pete likes to use his sister as "support" as he is trying to move in between places, which isn't always a good idea.

2 comments:

Wendy C. said...

Christy:

I remember this age.... and what a fun age it is.... I think 8-10 months are my favorite ages so far. I would like to have your email address.... mine is wendycheek@sbcglobal.net... email me so we can chat other than blog.

Sara said...

So sweet! I love the bathtime pictures...
This is such a sweet time, when they're gaining some independence and tons of personality - but don't talk back just yet. :)
How are you feeling??