Sunday, October 5, 2008

October is here!

October is a very busy month for Pete's family. His brother Scott, his mom, Joan, and his dad, Pete, all have their birthday the first week! Pete's parents were turning 60 and his brother turned 30 - so all BIG birthdays.

The babies were as sweet as could be all weekend. Smiled their little hearts out and generally just had a great time. We got so many cute family pictures, these were some of my favorites!

In his own special way,Pete says, "Happy Birthday, Grandma!"


Ah Aunt Jamie . . .do you see a trend with Pete and girls???


Come here Grandpa, I have secret to tell you! (I promise we DO have clothes for Avery . . .she would just rather go without!!)

Waking up with Uncle Dave and Aunt Brandi!

Avery enjoying her new favorite "table food" . . . bananas. It looked like she had buck teeth!

1 comment:

Laura said...

So cute! We need to get together sometime soon! I just remembered you had asked me for my email address a while back. It is laura.landenberger@gmail.com.