Ashley and her boyfriend Bobby came into town this past weekend. I tried to pawn off as many dirty diapers as I could! Pete loved his Aunt Ashley, he kept looking at her and smiling away. She even got him to cuddle, which at this crazy moving stage, is a tough thing to do!! At dinner out one night, everyone was so impressed with how awesome the babies acted! I really am truly lucky. . . and keep wondering if new baby girl is going to be the terror!!!
We all watched the Tech game on Saturday and the babies suited up in their Tech gear. We tried endlessly to do "guns up" with them, but to no avail. Every once and awhile they would turn their attention to the game, but I guess they are like their momma and get distracted very easily from football!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment