
I figured that this would probably be the first and maybe only year that I get to choose cute little matchy outfits for the twins! I didn't want to originally put Pete in the devil costume because his disposition is so OPPOSITE of that! But, after I put the little cap with the horns on, I just couldn't resist. And Miss Avery Grace just looked so angelic in her little ensemble!
We went trick-or-treating to a few neighbors on the street, took lots of pictures, and then brought the babies home and let them play! They actually really liked their outfits. Pete kept that little cap on like a champ! Big Pete and I have also enjoyed their candy!
I'm actually kinda glad October is over . . . it has been a busy month as you can tell with all the blogs! I have a feeling, though, that it will be busy for awhile with Thanksgiving, 1st birthdays and Christmas all around the corner!!!
.jpg)

1 comment:
Oh...my...gosh--sooo adorable! I love their costumes! I can't wait to meet your sweet babies in person!
Post a Comment