Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's a . . . .



GIRL!!!



Girls outnumber boys in our house 3-2! It was so exciting and different this time! With the twins we decided to wait until they were born to find out the sex. This time, we found out early and it was fun! For some reason, I just KNEW it was a girl. I had dreams and just could feel it. Even when everyone kept telling me "Oh it's a boy" I kept it in the back of my mind.

During the ultrasound, Pete kept saying "Oh there it is, I can tell it's a boy" and the technician kept saying "No I haven't gotten there yet, that is a foot." It was so hilarious!!

The babies were unfazed that they are having a sister. At least we won't have to worry about sibling rivalry when we bring the new baby girl home. As for names, we going to keep that a secret. I have one that I love, but Pete has to decide if it is "just right". So, basically, we don't know yet!!

No comments: