
After weeks of trying to get to go see Santa we finally made it today. I made Grandpa Jack go with me and he stood in line with us for an hour. I think we kinda wore him out and I don't think he would have done it if he didn't love those kiddos so much. I kept asking him to go sit down but luckily we made it through the line! Avery and Pete were all smiles in the line and made friends with all the kiddos around them. But, of course I chose to go close to naptime so Pete fell asleep and Avery start to get a bit cranky. But what little troopers!
I woke Pete up as we were next in line and he kept rubbing his eyes. As I plopped him into Santa's lap, I turned around quickly to grab Avery and I could hear Pete start to cry! By the time I got Avery into Santa's lap too, Pete had quieted down, I guess he just needed the reinforcement of his big sister sitting close by. So, we didn't getting a crying pic, but the look on their faces is priceless. I wish I knew what they were thinking!!!
.jpg)

1 comment:
I can't believe they are not crying and are both looking. Be proud of that photo!
Post a Comment