Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My poor baby


Look what his sister did to him . . .totally kidding. My poor baby Pete. We were having so much fun on Friday afternoon playing in the living room when we heard a blood curdling scream from behind the couch. He had pulled over a wine cabinet on top of himself. Unfortunately, the wine cabinet has a piece of thick marble on top of it. When I ran over to him, the wine cabinet was on top of Pete with the piece of marble in his mouth. Needless to say, he and his daddy spent a few hours in the emergency room while I was at the house with the girls, worried to death.

He is fine, other than the fact that he may loose his tooth. The ER doctor said that we just have to wait and see what is going to happen. We are doing everything to give him soft food and such to get it to reattach. The worst part is he can't have a paci because we don't want it to jiggle that tooth free. So, poor boy has gone cold turkey with the paci's. I tried to keep Miss Avery paci free also to make it fair . . .but she just CAN'T!!! So, Pete's been doing really well, and Avery has only been getting her paci at bed and nap.


Swollen, bumped and bruised . . . isn't he still gorgeous? I think he might just have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. He is going to drive the girls crazy some day . . .

No comments: