Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One of the things I love about him

My husband . . . he's a pretty smart guy. I gave him a request and he was eager to help me out. When you first see this stroller you think "Oh how cute, two little ones!" but little do you realize there is another cutie hiding out in the back!




I have been trying to find a triple stroller but have been frustrated with how extremely expensive they are. So we put our heads together and came up with this. It of course will only last for a few more months, but it makes me alot more mobile to be able to go around my neighborhood. We took it to the zoo with us today, but I don't think that I will be able to move it in and out of the car myself, as it is a little big, bulky and heavy (the only drawback!)

No comments: