As my 30th birthday is quickly approaching, it seems very fitting that I ended up spending the weeekend with some "old" friends. I'm sure that they will love that I am calling them "old" but these are people who I have know for years. My friend Tracy is 7 days older than me and June is 12 day younger than me - when we were in high school we always had fun with our June birthdays! It was great getting to see some longtime friends, since I don't see them very often. I'm hoping that we will all be able to get together more now that we live back in H-town! I went to Tracy's birthday celebration on Saturday and had a blast!
I also got to see one of my favorite friends. . . Shawnie and her brood! All of her kiddos are getting so big and it has been absolutely too long since we have seen each other. We are making plans to spend more time together at the end of the summer - I can't wait!
.jpg)

1 comment:
Oh wow!!
It amazes me that everyone looks pretty much the same - just a 'tad' older, or should we say more distinguished??
Looks like a fun time was had by all! :)
Post a Comment