Wow - I have been thinking the past few days . . . when did this happen? I mean, I'm not freaked out by the fact that I'm 30, just freaked out with how fast the time has seemed to fly by. I know, I know, it's such a cliche - time flies, but seriously??
I remember being in high school and thinking about what my life would be like at thirty. I didn't in my wildest dreams imagine it would be like it is now - which is a good thing. I think the greatest lesson I have learned in my 20's is that I am in no control over anything that happens in my life. Yes, I can steer this car in the direction I want to go, but at some point my foot is no longer on the gas pedal.
The kids were eerily good today - I think that was their birthday present to their old momma. My parents came in and we invited the neighbors over for cake and visiting. All in all, it was a nice day. So, on to a new decade . . .
.jpg)

1 comment:
You and your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for finding my blog so I can see your now too!
Post a Comment