Friday, my good friend Mandy, her husband, and brother came to Kemah so we met for dinner. Actually it was more of a "crowd control" type situation with my kiddos. So much energy lately! Fun though for "non-parents" (yet!) to see what it is like with toddlers! Boy, did they get an education! I'm always afraid that we scare people a little! heehee I have know Mandy since 9th grade, and I'm really glad we live closer to each other now. I sure have missed her alot!



Saturday our friends Ryan and Kathryn came over with their little sweetie Kylie. We had a big dinner, sat, talked and played. Avery LOVED Kylie and wanted to always play with her. They become fast friends. I LOVED having parents to talk to that are at the same "stage" as us!
Sunday my friend Shawnie and her brood came into town and we hung out at her in-laws fabulous house and pool. Between us, Shawnie and I have six kids! At one point, as we were trying to take a picture she looked at me and said "Did you ever think you were going to have this???" She and I both laughed and then we agreed we wouldn't change a thing! I love Shawnie because it doesn't matter how long we have been apart, we always seem to pick up right where we left off!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment