Friday, August 28, 2009

Last of the August Adventures series

Whew, it has been a busy month! I keep thinking things will slow down but they never seem to! So I'm just going to put all the pics, not so much writing this time . . . all from this weekend (whew, again!!)

Visiting the beach . . .

My little "organizers" . . .


My friend Kerri and her family came to visit . . .


Photography class . . .

Some practice shots . . . realizing how much I love the "automatic" button, but all of the pics below were taken "manually"!!!




PaPa can finally pick up the kiddos! They are very happy!

1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

Ha! Hope you liked Kathy's photography class! Get on that manual button - what's the point of having that fancy camera if you only shoot on automatic! :-) Welcome to the world of photography....