We went to Meet the Teacher at Avery and Pete's Mother's Day Out program. They are in the same classroom as last year. I totally understand why, since their birthday is not until December, but I still would rather them be with more their "peer" group. Last year they were the youngest and this year now they are the oldest. I talked with the director about moving them to the "2" room after December, but we have to have two spots open up, so we'll just have to wait and see.
Luckily this year, Avery is not the only girl. There will be two other girls this time around (yippee!). They were a bit apprehensive when we walked in, but then just started playing like old pros.
When we got home I tried very quickly to get a picture of ALL of us (since we still don't have one)! Right before bedtime, and without a really good background . . .but we got a few!
.jpg)

1 comment:
Lainey and Miller were just separated at Mpther's Day Out... they moved Miller to the 3 year-old room since he is potty trained and since Lainey is not potty-trained (nor does she want anything to do with the potty) she had to stay in their older 2 year-old room. She screamed and cried and begged for me not to leave her alone yesterday when I dropped them off, but texted the director later and she said Lainey had calmed down and was playing like normal. When I went to pick them up, both teachers said each did very well on their own without their other sibling..... Sigh of relief! Glad you are able to keep your two together still.... but, the day will come. P.S. I know A & P don't share a room any more, but L & M still share a room. So, I had so much anxiety about splitting them at school. We are in the process of giving them their own rooms at home.
Post a Comment