Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of school

Pete and Avery started Mother's Day out on Tuesday, Sept. 8. They both were in fantastic moods before leaving and seemed really excited. I didn't want to jinx it by taking alot of pics so I just tried to snap a few as they were walking out the door!! They're little backpacks and lunchboxes are so cute!!! Avery loves to wear hers and Pete is in charge of holding the lunches! And yes, that is a santizer wipe taped to the top of their lunches . . . some things will never change for this germophobic mom!!!

(Not sure what he was looking at . . .but the is the longest I could get him to hold still, without making him upset!)

Pete started crying when I left, so I really expected all morning to have to go pick him up, but the teacher said that he did just fine after a few minutes! Avery went straight in and started playing. When I went to pick them up, Pete looked at me, blinked a little, and then started screaming "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" as he ran toward me. Avery came running too and was yelling "Up! Up!"

1 comment:

Laura said...

So are you loving it with just one kid for a while? I know, dumb question!