Saturday, September 19, 2009

Visits


The kiddos Grandma and Great Grandma came for a visit last week. My kids were fantastic and really put a show on for them! Singing, reading, dancing . . . it was quite entertaining. Great Grandma kept saying "These children are so well-behaved"!



My parents also came to visit last week. It's getting a bit cooler here, so we went to have lunch and the kids rode the train for the very first time! They seemed to love it and I ran around trying to see them everytime they passed by. Avery also "helped" my mom and I finish the invitations for my Grandpa's 80th birthday party that is coming up!!!






On another note, I am loving photo editing. I don't really like the trial program that I am trying out, because I don't know what I'm doing. But, I'm eager to find a program that is a bit more simplistic for a beginner like me!!

No comments: