Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010



We spent Thanksgiving Day at Grandma and Grandpa's. The kiddos had a blast playing with their cousins and seeing all of their family. Lil Pete had started out the week with a cold and it really started to act up towards the end of Thanksgiving. He did well, but started getting the grouchies.

By Friday morning, he was really out of sorts and the girls were starting their tour with the lovely cold, so we had to miss going to Nana and Papa's. Luckily we got together towards the end of the weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving.

For all my "photog" friends - the pic of my parents standing in the street with the kiddos is my best edit yet!! I'm still so new and not near where all you all, BUT I"m really happy with it! I took out a WHOLE stop sign!! :)

No comments: