Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy July 4th!

Happy July 4th!


We spent the afternoon at a neighbor's pool party . . . and the babies had a blast! We bought them these inflatable crab floaters and they loved them. Avery was actually kicking underneath hers to move closer to her Daddy! Pete sat and just smiled the entire time he was in it. When I would take him out of the water he would cry - and stop when I put him back in. We fed them at about 6:30 and they were so fussy that we put them to bed! They were asleep before they even hit the mattress. We've never put them to bed that early, so hopefully they are so worn out that they will sleep all night! We took about a million (I'm totally not exaggerating!) pictures of them in the pool. We're hoping they are going to be water babies. If today was any indication, they are going to love it!

No comments: