Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mommy and Daddy are a little preoccupied right now


My parents are a little preoccupied right now with moving and my little brother TEETHING! Mom can see his tooth coming through on the bottom and she says that it is SHARP! Pete keeps crying about it and Mom can't get any packing done!!!
Love,
Avery


A note from Christy: Yes, Pete is teething and Avery is being a super sweetie. She's just rolling all around. Yes, we were right there when I took this picture. I think she likes to roll under things. Today in their room while I was trying to pack, Avery decided to roll under her crib. It was a little difficult to get her out! She laid there and just laughed at me. Pete's tooth just started coming in this morning. I can see it and feel it, and I had some "indicators" it was going to be happening soon! We keep pushing our move date back . . . unfortunately, with kiddos it seems to take a LONG time to pack (and I'm not even packing everything!!)

No comments: