Thanks Sara for including me!!! I really had to think on some of these questions!!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I had just met my husband Pete!! We met in the Spring of 98 at a fraternity party (we had actually met briefly a year before - but long story!) We started dating and have been together ever since! I was also a freshman at Texas Tech University and was moving out of the dorm and into a house with friends!!
Things on my To-Do List today:
(Well, how about what I DID today since it's late!)
MOVE
MOVE
Drive 6 month old twins for 6 hours
Hit Houston traffic right about 4 o'clock
MOVE
MOVE
MOVE
What are some snacks you enjoy?
Macaroni and Cheese - not that homemade stuff . . . only KRAFT or Velveeta. You know the really bad stuff for you! Queso with lots of salty chips. Swiss cheese and triscuits. Cheesecake with strawberries. (Do you notice a cheese theme!)
What would you do if you were a millionaire?
First and foremost, pay off every debt - like the cars and the house. It would be so fantastic to not have a mortgage!! Put away and invest the rest for all the things that we are going to need throughout our life. Also, I would love to take fantastic vacations (with and without the kiddos!! :)
Name some of the places you've called home:
Pearland, Katy, Lubbock, Amarillo, Denton, - Katy has always been home though!!!
What are some of your bad habits?
EEkkk! I'll list one - I'm kinda a glass half empty person.. . about myself! I can find the silver lining for everyone else, but for some reason I have a hard time doing that for myself.
What are some jobs you've held?
secretary (at my Dad's office in high school!), worker at Gymboree (boy do I wish I could still get the discount!), 3rd grade teacher, 5th grade teacher, ESL teacher, and my most favorite and most important: MOM
Who are you tagging?
OK - Katie and Natalie, I'm not sure how to do a direct link to your blog page :( - I'll email you!!! I hope that you'll play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Yay!! So glad you played along! :)
Also - glad you made it to Houston safely!! I hope you are able to get some rest in the next few days after your whirlwind of packing and moving!! Have you found a new home yet?
Post a Comment