Ok, OK, Ok, I know . .. I kept putting off and putting off the whole teeth brushing thing, I know I was supposed to start earlier, but I'm sure there is no permanent damage done! Tonight we brushed the kiddos teeth for the first time. Pete loved it. I think it felt good on his sore little gums. Avery was a bit more hesitant. She turned her back and kept trying to wiggle away.
Pete went first


Then it was Avery's turn

2 comments:
girl, this is your dental friend talking. those finger brushes are for baby's gums, not teeth. get your kiddos those baby einstein caterpillar toothbrushes; they have really soft bristles. let them gnaw on them while in the bath, playing with them on their own. then give them a quick scrub as you pull it out of their hands. doesn't everyone wish they had a dental hygienist friend to fuss at them everyday? :)
And here I finally thought I was doing something right!!!! hee hee
Thank you so much for the advice - yes, I'm glad I have you as my dental guru!!!
Post a Comment