Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



We showered the little ones with hugs and kisses for Valentine's Day . . . once again the wrapping paper was a big hit! Pete and I did get a rare night away thanks to Nana. My real present was getting my entire house cleaned . . . Nana worked and worked to do it! She's been coming every few weeks to help me since I'm supposed to be taking it easy, but this time it was even better. Pete's present to me was taking the kids all one morning and leaving us to get some things done. We got all of Hailey's little clothes and essentials sorted, washed and organized. She has TOOOO many clothes, I even had to put some of them up! We were so lucky when Avery and Pete were born.






OK - listen up brother - you may be bigger than me, but don't forget one important detail . . . I'll always be your BIG sister!

1 comment:

Deonne said...

LOVED all of the new pics...especially the ones in their shades! Too cute! I remember getting all of Emmerson's clothes out and getting everything ready for Evynn...I couldn't believe Emmerson was ever that little and now I can't believe Evynn was either! Time passes way too quickly! Glad you were able to get some things accomplished! I know how good that feels!
'Hope you all have a great week!
Love, Deonne