I must say "I'm scared". Yes, that is right. No one believes me be . . . everyone keeps pointing out that I gave birth to TWO babies at the same time. They point out that there is an hour and a half between the twins and that I was in labor for about 24 hours. But I have to say "I'm still scared." I think the reason is because you are supposed to wait and have children again when you can't remember what labor was like the first time around. Here's the problem . . .I can still remember. Of course, I'm saying all this a little "tongue-in-cheek", but I'm also a bit serious too. I guess I'm not only scared of labor and delivery but how different our life is going to change once Hailey gets here. Of course, I don't think I would be normal if I WASN'T scared. I mean who can plan what life is going to be like with 3 kids under the age of 15 months?
Oh, and did I also point out that my Dr. estimated that the baby was probably around 7 lbs. already???
February 2009 - 36 weeks pregnant with Hailey.

December 2007 - 36 weeks pregnant with Avery and Pete. We were comparing pictures and the biggest difference we can see is how much lower Hailey is. Plus, with the twins I swelled SOOOO much in my face, neck, and feet.
.jpg)

3 comments:
Not much longer now. You are in the home stretch. I hope all is well.
I hope you feel as cute as you look! I know those last days aren't too comfortable but seriously, you are SO PRECIOUS!!! The second time around was SO much easier for me and like you said, you did it with 2 the first time so I'm sure it will be a cinch for you this time around!
Hey cutie! You look amazing and we can't wait to see pictures. Take it easy!
Post a Comment