I went to the doctor today and found out that in her opinion, this baby could just stay cuddled up with me indefinitely. Which, I mean, I'm really not looking forward to childbirth, BUT . . . .she is getting really big. So, I am scheduled for an induction next Weds, March 11.
I have really thought about this over and over. I have said from the beginning I don't want to be induced again (I felt like it didn't work that well with the twins and just prolonged labor) but I really don't want to have a C-section. And that is what it looks like will happen if I don't go ahead and have this child soon. My doctor said that I probably won't be able to deliver a 10 lb. baby!! YIKES!
So, the best thing, I think, would be to go into labor sometime in the next few days. I'm giving it my best try . . . .we'll see!
.jpg)

5 comments:
Dr. Taylor will take good care of you. And the nurses are wonderful! The 2nd time (although technically, this is your 3rd!) supposedly goes faster--my labor was cut exactly in half from the 1st time.
Oh, I'm so excited for you! If you need ANYTHING at all, please let me know! My mother-in-law is coming in town that day, so she can watch my kids if you need me to do anything for you. I know it helps to know when it's going to happen so you can tie up loose ends!
So excited for you! I'll be praying for a healthy and safe delivery!
Ahhh...that's Emmerson's birthday! That will be an easy one for me to remember! :-) 'Hope all goes well! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers on the 11th!
You're too precious in that picture...that will be a fun memory to share with the Littlest Miss! :)
I'll be praying for labor to come soon....but if it doesn't on it's own, that the induction goes VERY smoothly!
Should she decide to come on her own, though...March 9th is a good day - it's our anniversary. March is a fun month!
I hope labor and delivery goes well. I will pray that you go into labor on your own instead of being induced.
Post a Comment