Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Fever


We are so ready to be outside and have some fun! The kiddos got some awesome new toys for outside playtime and they LOVE LOVE LOVE them! For about a week now we've had the short sleeves and shorts on!

Memories, Like the corner of my mind . . . Sterilizing memories . . . To think I used to sterilize and clean every night! I think I blocked it all out! My nesting continues!!

2 comments:

The Newmans said...

Totally agree on the weather!! It was a great weekend here in SA as well.

I am thinking about you a lot and especially the next couple of days. Cant wait to see pictures of Hailey!! I pray for an easy delivery and that you have precious Hailey in your arms in a few short hours?? Maybe!!

Sara said...

Hope all is well! I keep checking your blog through the day to see if there are any baby updates...but I hope that you are able to spend some precious time getting to know your new daughter and get some rest! I look forward to seeing the good news soon!