I have never had 1 baby - now that sounds like a wierd statement, right? Avery and Pete (combo deal!) and then by the time Hailey came along, even though she was by herself, she just added in to the mix! So, on Friday I called my Mom and said that my house was in DESPERATE need of some deep cleaning. You know, the kind of cleaning that you can't do with toddlers running around.
Avery and Pete very happily went off to Nana and PaPa's while Pete and I scrubbed, washed and cleaned. We made a dent - at least I don't feel so overwhelmed now. I think I'm going to have to come up with a cleaning schedule to keep me on track . . .sounds silly, but I just keep putting it off and off!
While A & P were playing around at "Bass Pro Shop" with my parents, Daddy Pete, Hailey and I tried to get out for a little dinner. Now this is where the ONE child thing comes into play . . . totally different experience! Once she started fussing, there was actually TWO of us to take care of her. One of us ACTUALLY got to eat . . .we were able to take turns, very novel experience for us!!
I missed my little babies desperately, though. I called a million times just to find out what they were up to. They left us a "goodnight" message on our answering machine where my mom got BOTH of them to say "Goodnight". Bless her, I don't know how she did it!
.jpg)

1 comment:
That's awesome that the "three" of you got to get out alone.... Yes, when life hands you a "combo deal", it is sometimes VERY difficult to get many "normal" things done, as mommies of only one toddler would do. We even separate L & M... my parents will take one and we will take one for a day or two and it is extremely nice and at the end of the day we look at each other and think, WOW, one REALLY is easy!!!!
Post a Comment