Thursday, July 16, 2009

Storytime



One of the greatest free things to do with kiddos (in my opinion) is to take them to storytime at the library. I've been trying to go as much a possible lately. I timed my visit to my parents house so that we would hit storytime by where they live.


It was fantastic, the kids loved it. Even Hailey loves all the singing and dancing. It was so crowded but luckily we got there early enough to get a good spot. I went to storytime by our house and couldn't stay because they were so full . . . don't even get me started about that . . .



Avery at several points decided to run into the middle of the room and sing and dance for everyone. Quite funny. And there I was the mamarazzi (thanks steph for that cute term for us photographing fool mommas!) snapping away! Pete wasn't too sure of the parachute when all the kids where running around underneath it. He kept a close eye and hand on Nana's leg.

No comments: