My dad has been home for about a week now so the kiddos and I went for a visit. he says that it raises his spirits to see their smiling faces . . . awww. They definitely did not dissapoint either.
My dad has said that he doesn't want to be anything but Grandpa. He said that he doesn't want some "silly" made up name. Well, everytime the kiddos see him they yell out "Pa Pa". Everytime we come around the corner and see their house they yell out "Pa Pa". So we decided my dad has a new name . . . he likes it. I don't think these kids could do anything that he wouldn't like.
I tried my hardest to get a picture. Have you ever heard the expression "It's like herding cats . . .?" Well, now I totally understand that. Oh well, at least the pics gave me a laugh.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment