Monday, July 13, 2009

Together at last


The girls are finally sharing their room. Avery couldn't be happier about it, Hailey doesn't really seem to notice much difference. I decided it was time for Hailey to leave our closet and join her sister since she is sleeping so well during the night. Avery goes to sleep about 8 and then Hailey gets her last bottle about 9:30. Sometimes Avery wakes up when I put Hailey into her bed, but she hasn't made a fuss about it. In the morning, Avery loves to call out "Ba-BEEE!" and point at her little sister. Hailey is so sweet, when she wakes up she is all smiles (very dfferent from how her brother and sister used to wake up at her age!) Luckily, I can usually get A&P situated in the morning with Cheerios and Wonderpets before I have to get going on Hailey's bottle . . . so all in all, its working out rather well.

No comments: