Monday, November 30, 2009

Avery's first haircut


I have been putting off and putting off cutting Avery's hair. Here's the reason: She has so little of it! I have been so excited that it has actually been growing that I haven't wanted to lop it off! But lately it has just been hanging in her eyes and become unmanageable. I tried cutting it myself, but it didn't work . . .she wasn't having any of that! So I took her to Cool Cuts for kids and they did a great job. Of course it was really expensive, but now I think I know how to do it better! She sat in the little car, watched Dora, and sucked on a lollipop. Very well behaved!

1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

we went there for justin's first haircut. great place, though so pricey! but hey, you can't put a price on a child who doesn't move...