Avery, Pete and I jetted off to the Air Show the other day. We saw fighters and bombers and jets zipping by, but nothing impressed them more than the re-enactment of the attack on Pearl Harbor. I think that the planes were moving slow enough and were turning around for next passes right in front of us, so that they got the full experience. For a while I was saying "look" and pointing up. After a while Avery and Pete were pointing up at the sky and dramatically saying "Look!" whenever a plane whizzed by.
I let them out in the shade of a bomber wing and they went over to people and began to introduce themselves and then put on a dance show for them (Pete does an awsome Robot). I didn't realize that it was past their nap time until Pete fell asleep in the stroller as an F-15 Eagle zoomed by.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment